[mythtv-users] streaming MythTV to your cell phone

Douglas Wagner douglasw0 at gmail.com
Tue May 16 23:01:26 EDT 2006

Stupid question time.  I just so happen to have that exact same phone and
this is rather interesting to me.

I assume then that you would be able to get ahold of whatever is in your
video directory while connected to the network (Sprint in my case, I think
that's the only company selling the a920 but I could be wrong)?  If this is
so is it possible to stream live TV to your cell?

--Douglas Wagner