[mythtv-users] Sound Syncronization Problems in Recording Playback ONLY

Douglas Wagner douglasw0 at gmail.com
Thu May 18 00:15:02 EDT 2006

Just did a little mental backflip and came up with something...

Reading another thread got me thinking...it hadn't occured to me that
Digital !through is HD...typically just prime time on major networks (for over the
air).  Given that all of my KIDS shows come in without a hitch and all of MY
shows (which are all prime time major network shows...like Alias, Gray's
Anatomy, etc...) are off when played through Myth TV's internal player...

Could it be something having to do with HD content?  Is there maybe an issue
with AC3 sound in my setup? (HD programming comes across with
digital/encoded sound where as non HD programs I assume do not?)

Grasping at straws here...

--Douglas Wagner