[mythtv-users] DVB-T scanning, still trying to get it to work.

RoboJ1M jim.neave at googlemail.com
Fri May 19 08:22:38 UTC 2006

Nope, sorry, don't know the answer to that one.

But for anybody who is in the know and/or bored, I've attached a very
full log of what mythtv-setup did during a full scan by country code.

There appears to be lots of lines saying its found something, as well
as the names of some channels.
But when the scan has finished, no chanels have been added.

David: OK, so that's a "feature" of scan, and it should be possible to
perform a proper scan in mythtv-setup.

I shall continue to stare at the log but it doesn't mean much to me.

Can anybody else see a problem?

Thanks,

J1M.