[mythtv-users] OT - FX5200 at Frys today

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 14:50:16 UTC 2006

Excuse the email, but I thought readers here might be very interested in
today-only sale at Frys. I just noticed in the paper an EVGA FX5200 for
$40 with a mail-in coupon for $40, for a final price of $0.
As I said, it's today only while supplies last. No rainchecks. Check
your local paper.

Not all of you are near Fry's, but those who are looking for a good
video card at a great price and are near a Fry's you might check them out.

brad