[mythtv-users] ivtv and saa7134

Michael Lynch lynchmv at gmail.com
Sat May 20 21:20:26 UTC 2006

I have a master backend/frontend with a pvr350 and a slave backend
with an saa7134 card.  When I watch live TV without the slave
connected, everything is beautiful.  When I connect the slave and
watch live TV I get the following error and the picture is cropped on
the left and right sides.  When I change tuners to the pvr350 the
picture remains the same size and the colors for the picture are
'ghosted' to the apparent correct positions on screen.  Here is the
error I get from ivtv with the saa7134 card connected and watching
live tv:

May 20 17:14:45 mythmaster kernel: ivtv0-osd warning: Need to adjust
to width 480 src_w 480 dst_w 584 src_x 0 dst_x 63
May 20 17:14:45 mythmaster kernel: ivtv0-osd warning: Need to adjust
to height 480 src_h 480 dst_h 438 src_y 0 dst_y 24
May 20 17:14:45 mythmaster kernel: ivtv0-osd warning: Source video: Interlaced
May 20 17:14:45 mythmaster kernel: ivtv0 warning: Enable video output

Any ideas on what I need to do?

--
...For example I long ago decided I will never go to meetings again
because I think face to face meetings are the biggest waste of time

-Linus Torvalds