[mythtv-users] Wrong Channels, Wrong details, Missing Channels

Chad Delatte gremlin190 at yahoo.com
Sun May 21 05:18:06 UTC 2006

On 5/20/06, Chad Delatte <gremlin190 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Guys,
> I'm using the latest Svn (9950) and when I run
> mythfilldatbase the channel info is all messed up.
> For one, I am missing channels.  Secondly, some
> channels that I do have tune to the wrong channel.
> For instance, 3 goes to 33 and 5 goes to two.
> Finally, I have the wrong program info for a
specific
> channel.  Also, doing a --do-channel-updates gives
me
> a different channel config than doing a basic
> mythfilldatabase.
> Thanks in advance for the help,
> Chad

are you on the dev list? there have been some changes
mythfilldatabase lately in regards to how it
communicates with zap2it.
I don't remember the specifics, but you may want to
use gossamer to
search the dev list.

No I am not on that list, however I did a search and
nothing stood out to me to be a similar problem,
however svn ticket # 1831 seems to be the closest
thing to my problem.  I would open a ticket, but I'm
not sure what files I would need to include to help
debug if it really is a problem.