[mythtv-users] MythCommFlag Enhancements - Google Summer of Code 2006

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Sun May 21 08:20:27 UTC 2006

This messages is probably intended primarily for Chris Pinkham. I
notice that there are some enhancements being planned for
MythCommFlag. Many of us down here in Australia find that it doesn't
really detect ads very well on our broadcasts, and I was wondering
whether there is anything that we could do to try to improve the
situation. Unfortunately, I'm not a coder at all so I can't help in
that way. But perhaps I could dice & slice some programs and provide
samples of ad breaks or somehing? Or whatever else you think may be
useful?

Just let us know.

Regards,
Phill