[mythtv-users] reference for powerstrip help?

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Sun May 21 16:10:00 UTC 2006

I know this list isn't the right place to start a thread about using
Powerstrip under Windows. Can someone point me to a place that is, where
you don't have to be a registered paying user to participate?

Better yet, does anyone have a working modeline for a Pioneer PRO-930HD
TV? (As an aside, the manual for this TV comes with a copy of the GPL.
The receiver box, which is separate from the plasma display itself and
is where all the input cables connect, is running Linux!)

I am trying to follow the directions in the avsform.com link that I got
from Jarod's site, but the page he links to is more than 5 years old and
I suspect it is out of date. The instructions there say to set the
number of lines to 563, but I am consistently unable to do that. As soon
as I touch any other box, it jumps back up to what it was.

--Greg