[mythtv-users] Comcast / San Francisco and pcHDTV 3000

Marc Tousignant drayson at net1plus.com
Mon May 22 14:43:30 UTC 2006

I am using a pcHDTV card on Comcast in Massachusetts. It shouldn't be much
different. Downside to Comcast out here thou is that they do not broadcast
any PSIP information so you have to setup the frequency and the multiplex
ID's manually. It might be different for you and they send the PSIP data.
Also please note that some people say that you have to have digital cable
basic package in order to get the HD channels, others say that you just need
cable internet. I have always had both so I can't comment on that.

Marc