[mythtv-users] Comcast / San Francisco and pcHDTV 3000

Doug ddalton at swigbar.com
Mon May 22 18:30:59 UTC 2006

Dennis,

Thanks for the info,  I had done basically what the qamscan script does
with no luck,  but I tried the qamscan script again.  I am getting
analog fine,  I notice that my signal strength is listed at 22% and the
signal to noise is 80% on the DVB 0 channel scan in mythtv,  could this
be the reason I am finding nothing?  if so  what I can do to lower the
noise on my internal cable?

Regards,
Doug