[mythtv-users] Mythtv problems when I set it to start on boot

Dom H speedsix.lists at googlemail.com
Mon May 22 21:35:04 UTC 2006

Hi

I just quit out of the frontend and start it back up again and it works
fine, I'm not sure if maybe the frontend is starting too soon? I have added
'mythfrontend -display :0.1' to the startup apps in the 'Sessions' section
of gnome.

I use the -display arg because I want to start it on the second monitor,
maybe this is the problem?

Thanks