[mythtv-users] MythTV, Lirc and MCE keyboard

myth at lim.ca myth at lim.ca
Mon May 22 20:34:26 UTC 2006

> On 5/22/06, Ernie Lim <myth at lim.ca> wrote:

Allan, Thanks for that link. It looks like its supported in lirc now.

As per a note in that link you sent:

This patch is no longer updated or supported!

It is now part of the lirc distribution. Please grab the
latest version from here:

http://lirc.org/

Notes
-----

The driver does not support processing of arbitrary infrared
signals from remotes other than the supplied Microsoft or
Microsoft-compatible device with the transciever.

The drriver does not support forwarding or sending of
arbitrary infrared signals through the transciever.