[mythtv-users] Samba for LiveTV?

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Tue May 23 06:28:48 UTC 2006

I'm under the impression when you install codec's on Windows, all players
can usually utilise them automatically. (At least I've never had to install
codec's multiple times or in multiple locations for the players to be able
to use them..)

Directing the myth: url to automatically open a specific program is as
simple as going into the dsmyth configuration utility and changing it.

There is little documentation for dsmyth available, if you've got time,
you've just got to try it, and play with it and see what works. There is
info in the dsmyth forums on sourceforge.

If you figure it all out yourself, and still have some free time, perhaps a
full wiki write up would help us all :-)

HTH

Steve Daniels