[mythtv-users] DVTSM Error

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Tue May 23 06:37:11 UTC 2006

Hi Mike,

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/terrestrial/epg/ is your friend, it holds the
current line up, also their forums are very informative on the latest state
of freeview. On the bottom right hand page is a forum tracker with all the
latest freeview related posts. Also available here
http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=13

HTH

Steve Daniels