[mythtv-users] Transcoding using the SVN build now results in a Green Squiggly Mess

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue May 23 15:57:12 EDT 2006

On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 01:36:38PM +0300, Osma Ahvenlampi wrote:
> On ti, 2006-05-23 at 09:08 +0200, Niels Dybdahl wrote:
> > I think that the problem occurs already during recording. Any recoding
> > made with 0.19-126 will be messed up when transcoding even if the
> > transcoding occur with 0.19-128.
> > I have not yet seen any problem with recordings made with 0.19-128
> > (except that closed captioning subtitles are lost).
>
> The recording I posted a fraction of (at
> http://www.fishpool.org/misc/mythtv-dvb-capture-fails-libmpeg2.mpg) was
> made using 0.19-128. I'm afraid I don't know how to exactly tell which
> SVN version this applies to, although the last RPM changelog entry is
>
> * Wed May 03 2006 Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net>
> - Update to latest svn fixes (r9850).

That the revision on the releases-0-19-fixes branch the package was
built on. Note: It's the fixes branch, not trunk! fixes branch and
trunk have similar revisions, so when s/o sais revision 9850 he needs
to clarify whether it's in fixes or trunk.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net