[mythtv-users] PC Forsale

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Tue May 23 21:53:33 UTC 2006

On May 23, 2006, at 3:25 PM, Santiago Almenara wrote:

> Itīs true 915 doesn't support Pentium D.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentium_D

In any case the rules say for sale posts.

One thing I have never been clear on, however, is whether posts of
"deals" being offered by vendors are allowed/permitted/encouraged/
whatever here.

I have occasionally posted what I consider a much better than average
deal, as have others, and I think we have kept such messages to a
minimum.

But I've never seen a "policy" per se on such posts. I would feel
more comfortable in posting such if I knew it was OK, and contrari-
wise would stop completely if I knew it was unwanted.

OTOH the status quo isn't too bad, not too many such posts and they
are usually of interest to at least some of the users here.