[mythtv-users] Fonts do not change when font settings change

brough at baremetalsoft.com brough at baremetalsoft.com
Wed May 24 04:16:32 UTC 2006

When I change the font size settings (either the small/big option or the point
sizes for the small, medium and large fonts), the fonts in mythtv don't change.
They do change in the setup pages, but not anywhere else in the front end menus,
TV guide etc. It seems the font settins make no difference to what I see.

Can anyone suggest a solution to this problem? The font sizes I've got look OK,
but I would like to tweak this a little.

I am running the latest svn 0.19-fixes.

BTW, I have correctly set my DPI to 100x100 in X - I realise there is already a
lot of discussion about this in the email archive.

Thanks,
Leighton