[mythtv-users] Recording Baseband Video from Camcorder onto Myth

Mache Creeger mache at creeger.com
Wed May 24 19:06:06 UTC 2006

I am having trouble understanding how to input svideo from my
camcorder into Myth.  I am running 0.19 with a WinTV PVR500
card.  The card has two MPEG encoders each with a tuner, composite,
and svideo inputs.

Each time I try to set up a new video source on say svideo it demands
information about channels.  In baseband there are no channels.  I
know there is accepted wisdom on how to do this.  Please share your
experiences.

-- Mache Creeger