[mythtv-users] OSD LiveTV Pause counter shows always 0:01

Christian Hoenig list at hoenig.cc
Thu May 25 08:29:16 UTC 2006

Hi,

After 2 years without a mythtv setup after a hardware crash I now have a new
setup running. This is a backend (with two pvr 150) and two remote frontends.

Now my problem:
When I press pause in LiveTV the OSD pops up and shows "0:01 of 0:01" all the
time and also the bar does not indicate anything else. If I ffwd or rwd the
position in the stream changes, but the OSD indication does not change.

The other backend does not show this behavior, there the osd show correct
values when pausing liveTV.

This is with svn from last week but appeared also with 0.19-fixed branch. Also
using other OSD themes does not help.

Any idea on this?

thanks in advance
take care, have fun