[mythtv-users] Unable to trouble shoot ivtv freezing issue

Philip Isaacs pisaacs at wesleyan.edu
Fri May 26 17:00:20 UTC 2006

I have been searching high and low for two days and I still have not been
able to find any solution for my MythTV to stop recording in the middle
of a show.

I currently upgraded from a KnoppMyth R5A26 (where everything worked
like a dream)
to R5C7. It uses ivtv 0.4.3 and I'm using a PVR 350.

Again my machine will begin to record and then about 20 minutes is just
stops recording. At that
point the whole system will lock up untill I reboot.

Also is there a way to turn off LiveTV automatically recording when ever
I start to watch TV.
If I change channels I end up with ten different recordings.

I'm not even sure who to trouble shoot this issue.

Any and all advice is welcomed.

--
Philip