[mythtv-users] MythWeb - Problem Loading Pages

Hansa mythtv at logic-q.nl
Sat May 27 18:50:04 UTC 2006

First of all I apologise for the late response. I hope it doesn't come too
late.
I missed your previous mails but I recollected them in the
gossammer-threads.

A good thing that you have included the backend log :)

> I have pasted in the contents of my mythbackend.log file.
> I don't know why there are lines that say "running as slave backend"
> since it should be a master backend. Could this be important?
It should be running as master not as slave.
You should look into this. First however, I would suggest you fix your
tables.

Here's what your mythbackend.log say's:
> Table 'mythconverg.jobqueue' doesn't exist
> Table 'mythconverg.recorded' doesn't exist

Seems like you're missing some tables. They are pretty important. You could
try to create them yourself by issuing the mysql commands below. Note that
I'm not running the latest version of MythTV. So there could be little
differences in the mysql tables. I use Knoppmyth R5B7 and I don't know which
version of mythtv is installed with that flavour. But I guess you can figure
that out by yourself :)
Backup your DB and execute the following commands...

# mysql -u root -p -D mythconverg
mysql> CREATE TABLE jobqueue (
  id int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  chanid int(10) NOT NULL default '0',
  starttime datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
  inserttime datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
  type int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  cmds int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  flags int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  status int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  statustime timestamp(14) NOT NULL,
  hostname varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
  args blob NOT NULL,
  comment varchar(128) NOT NULL default '',
  PRIMARY KEY  (id),
  UNIQUE KEY chanid (chanid,starttime,type,inserttime)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

mysql> CREATE TABLE recorded (
  chanid int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  starttime datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
  endtime datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
  title varchar(128) NOT NULL default '',
  subtitle varchar(128) NOT NULL default '',
  description text NOT NULL,
  category varchar(64) NOT NULL default '',
  hostname varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
  bookmark varchar(128) default NULL,
  editing int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  cutlist text,
  autoexpire int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  commflagged int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  recgroup varchar(32) NOT NULL default 'Default',
  recordid int(11) default NULL,
  seriesid varchar(12) NOT NULL default '',
  programid varchar(20) NOT NULL default '',
  lastmodified timestamp(14) NOT NULL,
  filesize bigint(20) NOT NULL default '0',
  stars float NOT NULL default '0',
  previouslyshown tinyint(1) default '0',
  originalairdate date default NULL,
  preserve tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',
  findid int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  deletepending tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',
  transcoder int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  timestretch float NOT NULL default '1',
  recpriority int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  basename varchar(128) NOT NULL default '',
  progstart datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
  progend datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
  playgroup varchar(32) NOT NULL default 'Default',
  profile varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',
  duplicate tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',
  PRIMARY KEY  (chanid,starttime),
  KEY endtime (endtime),
  KEY seriesid (seriesid),
  KEY programid (programid),
  KEY title (title),
  KEY recordid (recordid)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

Hope this helps. If not I guess you should do the reinstall and forget about
restoring your mysqldata unless you're a mysql wizard. Which I guess you're
not ;-)