[mythtv-users] Australian Foxtel Upgrade

Nick Tan nick at wehi.EDU.AU
Mon May 29 02:00:45 UTC 2006

Hi Marty,

Here's the URL for the post in the archives (it only has the codes for
the numbers):

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/95288#95288

And here's another URL for the rest of the buttons if you need them:

http://techtransit.blogspot.com/2005/06/foxtel-digital-stu-and-mythtv.html

Its actually for a SKY (UK) remote, but it works for the foxtel one too.

Nick