[mythtv-users] Mythtv problems when I set it to start on boot

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Mon May 29 05:24:28 UTC 2006

_______________________________________
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Dom H
Sent: 27 May 2006 11:18
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Mythtv problems when I set it to start on boot

Hi, this is definitely caused by the -diaplay :0.1 arg. Starts up fine on
the primary screen. Maybe the overlay is not starting in time on the second
screen?

Any ideas?
On 22/05/06, Dom H <speedsix.lists at googlemail.com> wrote:
Hi

I just quit out of the frontend and start it back up again and it works
fine, I'm not sure if maybe the frontend is starting too soon? I have added
'mythfrontend -display :0.1' to the startup apps in the 'Sessions' section
of gnome.

I use the -display arg because I want to start it on the second monitor,
maybe this is the problem?

Thanks