[mythtv-users] duplicate Watch Recordings entries...

Chris Henderson jchendo at gmail.com
Tue May 30 03:30:03 UTC 2006

On 5/30/06, Greg Foster <greg.foster at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 5/29/06, Paul Bender <pebender at san.rr.com> wrote:
> > Steven Adeff wrote:
> >
> > > I'd swear this was discussed here, and possibly even a wiki entry for
> > > this issue, but for the life of me I can't find it...
> > >
> > > So could someone kindly jog my memory of where I can get the "fix" for
> this?
> > >
> > > Thanks!
> >
> > I am experiencing the same thing. Did anyone/anything jog your memory?
> >

> Is one recording 'blank' ?

Hi Guy's,

I have no idea about how to fix this, but it was not happening under my
0.18.1 setup. But now I have upgraded hardware and to 0.19 I get this.

And yes one recording is blank.

Interestingly it does not do it all the time. I though it might be signal
related (i have had a problem with that for a while, but I fixed that on the
weekend and it still does it.

I have yet to figure out if its a single card or channel or program. It
seems to be random at the moment.

CH