[mythtv-users] pvr-150 and DVICO HDTV Fusion 5 Lite in the same machine

Harding, Jonathan Jonathan.Harding at wachovia.com
Tue May 30 19:35:17 UTC 2006

I am running FC5 configuration based on ATRPM's and am having some
problems with the PVR-150 I have installed.  The picture is horrible, no
sound, and I get static on channels above 12 (US-Cable).  The picture
looks suspiciously like an analog signal one might receive with the
BT878 device.  Is it possible IVTV is confusing the hardware?  My
suspicion is that there are some incompatibilities with the
hardware/module combination I am using.

Is anyone using an ATRPMS based machine with a post IVTV-.4.1 (I'm on
.6.2) version with the PVR-150 and Fusion5 Lite?  Can I buy my way out
of this problem by replacing the Fusion5 Lite (dvb-bt8xx) with the
Fusion5 gold (cx88 - I think)?

Thanks all.