[mythtv-users] THANK YOU MythWeb Team!!!

Richard Bronosky mythtv at bronosky.com
Wed May 31 02:49:18 UTC 2006

Petersen & Adeff have covered the "hardening" part pretty well.  I'm a
purist and I like to use SSH tunnels, but that's not convenient for
most.

Don't forget to use http://www.dyndns.com/services/dns/dyndns/ to give
you cable modem connection an easy to remember domain.  You can use
one of their standard domains, like ChrisHenderson.HomeLinux.com.  If
you have your own domain, you can create a C record pointing
MythTV.ChrisHenderson.com to ChrisHenderson.HomeLinux.com and as your
IP changes MythTV.ChrisHenderson.com will follow.

Enjoy!