[mythtv-users] xine changes screen res, doesn't change back

Marco Nelissen marcone at xs4all.nl
Wed May 31 15:01:42 UTC 2006

I added mythdvd to my setup the other day, using Xine as the player. I followed
the instructions at http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Configuring_Xine, but
there's one remaining problem: Xine switches the output to 720p (which is fine),
but doesn't switch back to 1080i when it's done. Since I run the myth UI at
1080i, this leaves myth unusable as a large part of the display is not visible.
Any suggestions for making Xine or mythtv switch the resolution back to what
it's supposed to be after DVD playback finishes?