[mythtv-users] help!

Neophytos Neophytou neosat at cytanet.com.cy
Wed Nov 1 04:13:39 UTC 2006

My configuration is:

Myth Version: Mythtv.0.20 with fixes
Satelite Card:  SS2 Budget card
Distro:             Debian with Fluxbox
Ram:              512MB
CPU:              AMD Athlon XP
Graphics Card:Nvidia 128MB GF4 mx 440

I use Encrypted channels taking keys from my Irdeto2 Encrypted Card running on a DREAMBOX in the house so it needs some time to get decrypted.

When I change channels in LiveTV I get 'error was encountered while displaying video' and needs to get out of LiveTV and gets back in to view it. As I have read some relevant articles about this error I beleive that this is a bug of MYTHTV and needs to get fixed from the developers of MythTV.

Thanks

Neeesat25