[mythtv-users] After some hours...Protocol missmatch (fe 26 - be 30)

Darío Díaz Anzalone anakha at igijon.com
Wed Nov 1 17:50:17 UTC 2006

Hi,

  recently I updated from 0.19 to 0.20, and all was correct. I can
launch both backend and frontend. But after a several hours, the
frontend start to say that ther is a protocol missmatch, that frontend
is using version 26 and backend is using version 30, and I can do
anything. If I restart the frontend, it works again for some hours. That
strange to me, just because I cant understand how can it change the
protocol that is using "on the fly".

I'm using the lastest official downloads, and the same version for front
and backend. Maybe there is something from the older version around, but
I hadn't been able to catch it...

I've seen some problem related with this, missmath between 30 and 31,
but not seems to have compiled from source.

any ideas?

best regards,

Darío