[mythtv-users] NTL and irblaster.conf

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 21:48:33 UTC 2006

On 01/11/06, David Chapman <linux-lists at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Does anyone in the UK have an /etc/irblaster/irblasterd.conf file for
> the Samsung STB as used by NTL
> I'm having a moment of brain fade and just can't find it.

(For the -users archive, for UK ntl users)

The ntl grey Samsung SMT-2100C and newer SMT-2110C cable STBs use the
same RC-5 based IR signals as the older black Pace 4001 models. This
lets you use the same blue ntl remote control with the newer boxes.

We've got one of each of these newer Samsung boxes in the house
(replacements for failed Pace units), both controlled with serial IR
blasters, using the Pace DI4001N config file (/remotes/pace/DI4001N),
available in the remotes tarball from http://lirc.org/remotes.tar.bz2.

Nick

--
MythTV Official wiki: