[mythtv-users] remote too sensitive

wouter lists wouter.lists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 12:29:26 UTC 2006

Hi all,

My mythbox is running perfectly, except for one thing: my remote is
too sensitive.

My remote is an mceusb2 and the receiver is build into the case.

My box is always up with mythfrontend running. It looks like someone
is pressing random keys on my remote. When I check the system in the
morning, livetv was running all night or it was somewhere else in the
menu. I find it annoying that it is recording all night for nothing
and wasting energy.

I thought it was my cat, but when I put the remote and keyboard into
the closet, it makes no difference.

Are there other users who experienced this also and how did they solve it?

Regards,

Wouter