[mythtv-users] MythTV backup under LVM

Jason fearthepenguin at jasonandjessi.com
Thu Nov 2 16:01:31 UTC 2006

look into rsync. you can do incremental backups that look just look full
backups with newer versions and your backups will go much faster. Baring
that, you can always use LVMs snapshot support and tar, but I like rsync
myself.   I have a script up on www.cyborgworkshop.org in the projects
section that will let you do incremental, hardlinked backups with rsync
with very little effort.

Jason
The place where you made your stand never mattered,
only that you were there... and still on your feet