[mythtv-users] Myth default DVD player... does this feature exist?

Eat your Greens dnovakoff at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 2 16:40:08 UTC 2006

Hi,

As a newbie to Myth (and having a friend help me set it up), I have a
question about the default DVD player. Glad to see now that it supports
menus. One other feature I can't seem to find... is it possible to save
your current position within a movie and come back to it after exiting
to the main Myth menu? I see an option to "Save Position" but I can't
seem to come back to it. Anyone have experience with this?

I'm on version 0.20.

Thanks in advance,

Dave