[mythtv-users] mythtv-0.20 and pvr-350

cweisiger at i-55.com cweisiger at i-55.com
Thu Nov 2 20:56:15 UTC 2006

my setup

fedora core 4
ivtv-0.7.1
mythtv-0.20
pvr-150
pvr-350

I ran through setup and when I finished, myth told me that card 0 (type) was
not recognized or something like that...Im not at my computer to get the exact
error.

My pvr-150 is /dev/video1
my pvr-350 is /dev/video0

I setup my pvr-150 first is myth setup, then my pvr-350 second.

Has anyone seen this error before.

I have double checked my settings for each card and they look correct.

I read somewhere about support for the pvr-350. Is that just the issue of
using the output of the 350 for display out to a tv.

Myth gave me the option to fix the issue or let me continue.

I just continued and ran mythfilldatabase afterwards.