[mythtv-users] Fastforward sticking

Justin Luitjens luitjens at cs.utah.edu
Fri Nov 3 03:41:01 UTC 2006

Hi,

I am having an issue with fast forwarding in mythtv.  I am using the
sticky version of fast forward.  Sometimes when I hit fast forward it
gets stuck at x3 and keeps fast forwarding.  Hitting fast forward again
doesn't do anything and neither does rewind.  In fact hitting anything
doesn't really have any immediate effect.  I typically hit stop and play
a few times then after about 10 seconds or so it finally stops fast
forwarding and resumes playback from slightly before where I was when it
locked up.

Has anyone else seen this and know of a fix?

Thanks