[mythtv-users] Mac OS X Problems

Nick nikosf at mail.com
Fri Nov 3 18:43:05 UTC 2006

>From: Ken Mandelberg <km at mathcs.emory.edu>
>
>I've built the frontend from a recent (about a week old)  0.20 svn, on a
>dual Intel Mac Mini. It basically works, but I've run into a variety of
>issues, I would appreciate feedback on.
>
>1) Scaling doesn't work, despite the fact its checked in setup. When I
>hit "w" and cycle through the options (4x3, 16x9, stretch, ...) only the
>caption changes.

I'm sorry if I have no help - but to confirm I have the same issue with you when switching between aspect ratios with 'w' - my caption changes, but the picture doesn't at all.  It works fine on my all-Linux back/frontend, but on the mac I have a black bar at the top and bottom of the screen 16:9 42" plasma no matter what I do.  Other than that Myth works brilliantly on my core duo mac mini (using binaries from sniperpad).  This is the last glitch I need to fix.

--

Search for products and services at:
http://search.mail.com