[mythtv-users] Custom Zap2it lineup

nik gibson nik.gibson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 20:56:33 UTC 2006

Hello,

I have just setup a second tuner pulling HD content through firewire from an
3250 box.  I've gone through the painstaking process of manually confirming
what channels will actually work and of course a huge amount of them are
encrypted.  What I need to do now is create a custom Zap2it lineup for the
new firewire tuner.
When I log into Zap2it it doesn't let me create another lineup because one
already exists.  How do I create a custom lineup that only contains the
channels that I can stream over the firewire link?  I think this is close to
the last step and I'll finally have some HD goodness...

Thanks

-Nik-