[mythtv-users] myth resets my v4lctl settings

gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman) glandix at lloydnet.org
Sat Nov 4 01:01:26 UTC 2006

Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 11/03/2006 03:32 PM, gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman) wrote:
>> Michael T. Dean wrote:
>>
>>> Use the channel-change script hack, instead.  Search the archives for
>>> v4lctl.
>>>
>> i looked at all the channel changing scripts in the contrib directory,
>> but they all seem to be for controlling an external satellite or other
>> tuner, which i don't have ... coax just goes directly from cable to my
>> capture card
> archive ( http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/ ) != contrib
> directory

yeah, i looked through there, too, and i'm finding basically the same
scripts designed to control external boxes

i'd rather find a fix for it than a bad hack, because it used to work,
but now it gets reset every time and i can't find any information on why
that is happening, since it obviously has worked in the past

--
If Bush is Christian, I'm switching religions!
Habeas corpus, R.I.P. (1215-2006) .. Thanks for nothing, Bush! :(