[mythtv-users] surround sound.

brian boyle homepvr at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 00:03:22 UTC 2006

of course nothing is ever easy. when i log out and then log back into the
machine i lose sound. but if i open system-config-sound and click on play
test sound i here the music and after that all is well.

i did nothing but disable the on board card in the bios and rem'd the
modprobe.conf lines for the on board sound card. i don't know what to put
into the modprobe.conf file so i am betting that is my problem.

can you help me out again??

Thanks.!