[mythtv-users] mythtv can't see .nuv videos

Florin Andrei florin at andrei.myip.org
Sun Nov 5 02:02:15 UTC 2006

I upgraded the OS and at the same time upgraded to the latest MythTV
version. I did not save the old database, just the directory with all
the recordings as .nuv files.

I moved the old .nuv files to a directory somewhere and configured
MythTV to look at that directory for videos.
I added the .nuv file type to MythTV and told it that it's handled by
the internal player.

The problem is, I go to Media Library / Watch Videos and it says "no
files found".
But there are lots of files in that directory, a bunch of NUV, some VOB,
etc. Permissions are correct.

I tried many things, now I'm out of ideas.

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/