[mythtv-users] Missing "video" cover images

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Sun Nov 5 04:52:44 UTC 2006

Duh.. pilot error.  I had enabled automounter in order to easily get to
our MP3 collection and our photos, which meant that the mythtv home
directory was no longer accessible.  After relocating the home directory
to another location (/usr/local/home/mythtv), everything worked except
for the cover art.  A quick browse of the database showed that I needed
to update a value in the settings table:
UPDATE `settings` SET `data`='/usr/local/home/mythtv/.mythtv/MythVideo'
WHERE `value`='VideoArtworkDir';

:)

-Rich