[mythtv-users] AC3 and DTS passthrough from Internal DVD player in 0.20

Nicklas Svanteson nicklas at teknister.nu
Sun Nov 5 10:54:16 UTC 2006

Hi!

I have recently installed 0.20 and as usual I tried to use xine as dvd
player. However, due to a bug in xine 1.1.2 (ubuntu packages) I have
problems with the audio not being in sync.
Therefore I thought I would give the internal dvd player a chance. I have
used it for a while now and it is really good, but, I miss one feature. I
want to enable ac3 and DTS passthrough. Is that possible?

Thanks,

Nicklas Svanteson