[mythtv-users] surround sound.

Willy Boyd willyboyd at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 16:12:51 UTC 2006

I'm really impressed with Turtle Beach.  For what it's worth, they
also make the "Audio Advantage Micro", which is a USB stick about the
size of a thumb drive, that has a full TOSLINK (Optical) output.  For
the same price, obviously the Riviera is a much more complete and
solid solution, but for those strapped for PCI slots, the USB is about
as good as having onboard.  Worked outta the box for me on FC4 with
nearly no setup (just changing MythTV settings, no driver business).