[mythtv-users] Xine vs. Internal with DVD .iso images

Nick Ellson grimm at nickellson.com
Sun Nov 5 19:51:55 UTC 2006

It was suggested that my libdvdread library needed updating and that xine
would then require the "dvd://%s" instead of "%s" that had been using. I
was on 0.9.6 for libdvdread and there was 0.9.7 in the Gentoo portage
tree. I updated and tried it, that itself did not work but then I altered
my default player command to include the "dvd://%s" and that DID work.

So thanks for the suggestions! Xine is now functional as the default .iso
DVD image player.

Nick

--
Nick Ellson