[mythtv-users] Problem when using LiveTV on encrypted channels

Neophytos Neophytou neosat at cytanet.com.cy
Mon Nov 6 13:19:37 UTC 2006

I am using dvb-s card and subscriper original card to view channels in LiveTV.

When I from one encrypted channel to the other it takes some time to decrypt. Very offen I get the error message "Error was encountered while displaying video" and I have only one option at the bottom of the screen "Return to Menu".

If I get out and then back in I can view that channel. It is very annoying almost every time I want to change channel to get that error and to recover I have to get out and then back in to LiveTV to view.

Can someone help please?

Best Regards

Neeesat