[mythtv-users] MythTV on a VIA Epia

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us
Tue Nov 7 01:20:33 UTC 2006

Brett Kosinski wrote:
> If you're happy with fans, I'd probably go for something like the
> M10000.  It's popular, seemingly well supported, and should be able to
> handle any SD content you'd throw at it.

That's what I'm using.  I haven't found any video files yet it wouldn't
play, and I often use my Myth box for viewing DiVX files and the like.
I haven't tried using it to play DVDs.

The CPU fan on the M10000 is quiet.  Unfortunately the fans in the case
I have aren't.  (They were when I bought it, mind you, but they've aged
badly.)  When I'm actually watching something it's drowned out by the
projector's blower noise, though, so I don't really mind.