[mythtv-users] Firewire: Possible to change channels with existing internal command?

Gregg 3gemail at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 22:38:32 UTC 2006

I have an SA3250HD cable box and it is set to capture HD  vidieo over
firewire as an SA4200HD in mythsetup.  I works great!!,  I was wondering if
there is a way to use the firewire to change channels so I can capture
non-HD content using my pvr250 while using the cable box to tune channels.
In other words can I use the internal change channel command that the
firewire card uses to change channels on the cable box  for my pvr250, or do
I have to find a script somewhere?

-Gregg