[mythtv-users] My experience with the ratpoison window manager

Alexander Böhm babyfly at gmx.net
Wed Nov 8 13:13:51 UTC 2006

stan at stanandliz.net schrieb:
> Sorry to sound confused, but why do you need a window manager at all?
>
> I have a boot script that runs the following command on startup:
>
> startx /usr/bin/mythfrontend &

Hi,

someone will kill me for this, but im running "twm" on my box :-)
Yes i now, im ugly but it works so far. Only thing is after first
startup you see the window label on the mythfrontend window.
But after watching LiveTv the first time its away, so its not that
anoying to not life with it.

Greets
Alex