[mythtv-users] Error on Mythtv Database

David Lynam t00cool2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 8 16:12:55 UTC 2006

Hi,
I am very new to mythtv and I'm in the process of installing on Ubuntu Edgy linux. While trying to execute the pre-requisites that are required to compile Mythtv using the comand sudo apt-get build-dep mythtv I recieve and error saying it encountered a problem with the mythtv database and quits out! I have included notepad docs of my sources.list file. Can some please help, its very frustrating :)
Cheers
David.