[mythtv-users] Trying to get my card reader to work

Richard Bronosky mythtv at bronosky.com
Thu Nov 9 02:17:50 UTC 2006

I've been trying this on and off for over a year.  I have a 6-in-1
card reader that fits in the floppy drive bay and connects to the
internal USB header.  I know that the connection to the header is
working because I can get the USB port on the reader to drive my
keyboard.

Tonight I noticed that the dmesg statement says that it is a CF CARD
Reader.  I don't have a CF CARD to test, I only use SD cards.  Any
idea how to get the 6-in-1 device to not be a 1-in-1 (CF only device)
under Linux?

BTW, I am running KnoppMyth R5C1 which is debian based.

--
,,`,,`,,
       RichardBronosky